It has been very hard for me to get motivated to start working out. You already know that I have a gym in my house, so why am I not using it? Well, one reason is weather and sickness. Texas weather these last few days has been, to say the least...crazy!!! We went from 67 degrees yesterday to 22 today covered in ice and with snow. This type of weather makes it really hard for me to get motivated to do anything, much less workout. But it seems to be the perfect day to do it because what else am I going to do, right? Why is it so hard to get started. I plan and plan but never do what I plan. Why can't I be like others that I see on Facebook? I'll tell you why, because they're not lazy!!
Days like this really get me thinking, but unfortunately not active. I want to do everything that I write down on my list. But I still choose to sit and do nothing. I use excuses like I'm tired, the kids are here or anything else. So why am I writing this blog? I guess one of the main reasons is because I know there are people out there just like me. The ones that want to do, but still sit and do nothing. I want to show that there are others struggling with what you are struggling with. I want to show you that I will overcome this just like you will. I want to show you that we can do this together!!
So first things first. Since I didn't do much yesterday, well I worked on my travel blog. I wrote this week's resolutions down and actually marked off some from last week. That was nice to actually do. Of course, some resolutions carried over to this week because I either didn't do them or didn't fully complete them. I'm going to take this one baby step at a time. Today I will fully commit myself to working my Plexus business, blog, and social media accounts. This is a baby step that I can complete if I choose to do so. Why not? It's not like I'm going to do anything else today. I have to first be my own motivator. Motivate myself and show myself that I am better than what I think I am. I want to be better, so why not show it!!
The weather this week is going to be crazy. It's going to be in the 30's for the next few days and then 70 on Saturday...that's Texas for ya. So I will have limited days to achieve my walking goal. Once again I wrote down to do yoga once. All I need to do is complete one week and add to it each week after that. Make a routine, stick with the routine and then achieve my goals.
I sit back and think that all this is possible. But I also at times talk myself out of things. Why do people do that? Why do we assume we are going to fail. Nobody fails when they at least try. So write down your weekly resolutions, get up and walk, start your business. Do the thing that you have been talking yourself out of for years!! You are worth it!!! So live it!!!
Cyndi
No comments:
Post a Comment