Plexus is giving me a chance to take that time for me. It's giving me the motivation to workout, or at least make the plan to workout, Remember in my earlier blog I talked about resolutions? I mentioned how hard it was to plan for the entire year and that makes it easier to fail. I decided to do weekly resolutions and that's exactly how I plan to do Plexus as well. One of my many faults is jumping in and expecting massive results in a very short time. I am that person that wants to lose 60 pounds in 2 months. So I will buy everything that's offered or needed for a plan. But in all honesty I don't need everything at first. Plexus has some amazing products, trust me I've tried them all. But since I am starting over I need to do better about making Plexus an everyday habit. I go full force for a couple of weeks but no more than a month. That waist money and doesn't help me much, So for the first month of being back on Plexus I am going to do just one product everyday. I will drink Plexus Slim every day until it's my norm. This is so easy!!! I'm already drinking water so adding the Plexus Slim will be the easiest thing I can do on this journey. I am going to drink Slim every day until it's incorporated into my morning routine. That's easy enough, right?
We are a generation of wanting quick results. Well nothing is quick, you have to work for it and do what works for you. For me, doing just the Slim for a month and then each month incorporate another product is what will work for me. I need to stop expecting so much in such little time without working for it. Why is it we work hard for so many things but won't work for our health? I use to be an assistant manager at Starbucks, I was just waiting for my own store to open up and then I would become manager. I didn't start out in this position, I had to work for it. I came straight in as a shift supervisor and worked my way up. I worked all the time. I went to work on my days off just to sit in the lobby and do more work. I became a very strict manager making sure everyone followed the rules. I was totally committed to making it to manager. But for some reason I can never commit to myself. Why is it that we can commit ourselves to other people but can't commit to ourselves? Stop putting yourself behind others. We are important and deserve to have good health. So why are we not doing what is needed?
I'm so tired of being lazy, but yet you have not read an actual workout blog. Remember I also mentioned posting a pic, yeah not doing that yet either. But I will say that I walked 2 miles this week and I loved it! I wanted to walk more but it was getting dark. So here is the challenge for you!!! Make a resolution list for next week, check out my Plexus site and see why Plexus is right for you, and last...walk!!!
Don't forget to follow me and get daily updates!!
Cyndi
https://www.facebook.com/PlexusOverPizza/
https://twitter.com/PlexusOverPizza
https://www.instagram.com/itsjusteasiertoeatpizza/
No comments:
Post a Comment